Data protection information
Personal data is information about an identifiable individual for example, name, address, date of birth and email address.We also may collect the following data through your access to the Website: the Internet protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (“URL”), clickstream to, through and from our software, including date and time, cookie number and pages you viewed or searched for.
Collection of personal data
We collect personal data during registration. We also collect personal data when you make a purchase from our website.
Processing and use of personal data
We process and use your personal data to administer, manage and improve our service, in particular we may process and use your personal data as follows:
- Send members newsletters as noted below
- To compile Member profiles and add usage data such as IP address, time and type of an email opening and page request information, to Member profiles. Statistical data from external sources such as socio-demographic data may be added to Member profiles
- To administer prize draws
- To group Members into behavioural databases
- To manage any other services offered under the Programme
- With your consent, to pass your personal data to the Partner that you first visited to register at for their internal business and marketing purposes
- To process an order for products made through the website, including contacting a credit or debit card issuer to carry out security checks, and dealing with any complaints
We shall not otherwise disclose or transfer your personal data to any third party without your consent. Please note that we are not responsible for the processing of your personal data when you transact or otherwise enter into any relationship with a Retailer or Redemption Company.
Your personal data can be used by us to send you information about current events and to send you newsletters and personalised advertisements via email, SMS, voice and/or post.With your consent, your personal data that is passed on to a Partner can be processed and used by a particular Partner to send you newsletters and personalised advertisements via email and/or post.If at any time you wish to unsubscribe to communications, please contact us.
What About Third Party Advertisers?