Business Development Manager – Each Person
Each Person is the recognition, reward and employee discount scheme, powered by Epoints. Each Person help’s businesses connect better with their employees by showing them appreciation in a positive and engaging way.
Instant Access Technologies (IAT) are the brains behind Each Person and innovate to solve problems for customers and consumers using good technology, smart UX and nice design. IAT helps businesses connect, motivate and reward customers, partners and employees through innovative digital solutions.
After successfully launching Each Person into a number of leading UK organisations, we are now looking to scale our sales efforts to help more organisations celebrate their people and build market-leading recognition and reward solutions for their employees.
The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for actively seeking out new sales leads and business opportunities through proactive prospecting, networking and utilising business referrals. You will be working at an executive level to identify and create solutions that help our clients succeed.
We want the best:
We’re looking for passionate self starters who enjoy diving head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help grow our business and help our clients succeed.
You’ll be a great fit if…
● You’ve experienced the obstacles and opportunities that come with creating corporate and enterprise wide SaaS deals.
● You have proven sales experience in a client-facing role, working in a product-driven environment.
● You are self-motivated with the ability to prioritise a busy workload in a fast-paced environment.
● You understand clients needs, selling the benefits of our products and identifying enhancements to address customer and market requirements.
● You have experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, appointment setting and closing business as well as with the ability to confidently and professionally present in front of large audiences.
● You have overall experience of software sales, technology sales, and/ or Employee Benefits/HR/ Reward solutions is ideal.
● You have a high intellect and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
● You pursue your goals with energy, commitment, and process.
● You love getting coaching and feedback
● You execute a work ethic that is second to none, being client focused and highly responsive.
● Competitive salary (dependant on experience) + great bonus plan
● Employee pension scheme provided by Nest
● Employee benefits package provided by Vivup, including gym memberships, cycle-to-work scheme etc.
● In-house employee recognition scheme
● Free epoints membership with access to retail savings
● Lots of great companywide activities and nights out
Location: London and home based with the need to travel for meetings