Client Success Manager – Each Person
Each Person is the recognition, and reward scheme, trusted by some of the biggest and best employers in the UK. At Each Person, we believe that work should give more than it takes and our tools help businesses do the right thing by their people and the planet.
Instant Access Technologies (IAT) are the brains behind Each Person and innovate to solve problems for customers and consumers using good technology, smart UX and nice design. IAT helps businesses connect, motivate and reward customers, partners and employees through innovative digital solutions.
After successfully launching Each Person into a number of leading UK organisations and as we continue to grow, we are now looking for a new Client Success Manager to help our clients celebrate their people and build a market-leading recognition and reward solution for their employees.
The successful CSM will help our clients engage with their employees by showcasing the full Each Person and Epoints platform, will help to improve employee engagement, to understand their challenges and support them on their journey, They will deliver amazing client support and help clients support their people in the most engaging way.
Your Main Role & Responsibilities
- Build, Maintain and constantly develop a strong partnership with your clients by understanding their people and their business goals and objectives.
- Offer support and add value to help your clients achieve successful programmes that improve employee engagement.
- Look for ongoing opportunities to improve the success of the programme
- Be confident to bring new commercial opportunities to the table to help grow the revenue of your client portfolio.
- Retain your clients by understanding the renewal process and who the key stakeholders are.
- Working with our Marketing Team to build successful communications strategies for our clients.
- Analysing the performance data of our clients to measure the success of the programme, demonstrate the value and drive further engagement. Develop and implement strategies to improve these results further.
- Travelling to meet clients face to face and via video conferencing to attend review meetings, provide training, webinars and demos.
- You have a high intellect and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You pursue your goals with energy, commitment, and process.
- You love getting coaching and feedback
- You execute a work ethic that is second to none, being client-focused and highly responsive.
- Experience within Employee Benefits/HR/ Reward solutions would be an added bonus.
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Employee pension scheme provided by Nest
- In-house employee recognition scheme
- Free Epoints membership with access to retail savings
- Lots of great company-wide activities and nights out
- 4pm Friday finish!
Job Type: Full-time
Location: London, or South-East & home based with the need to travel for meetings
To apply please contact: Abby Simmons at email@example.com